Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Hong Kong Breast Cancer Foundation (HKBCF) reserves the right of limit and refuse any enrolment.
- All enrolment fees and donations cannot be cancelled or refunded once they are processed.
- Participants must ensure their health conditions is at a level suitable for the activity. Participants must read the terms and conditions.
- Participants are advised to arrange their own insurance coverage.
- During the event, participants must strictly adhere to all measures for preventing, protecting against, delaying or otherwise controlling the incidence or transmission of disease implemented by the Hong Kong Government pursuant to the Prevention and Control of Disease Ordinance (Cap.599), its related subsidiary legislation including but not limited to Prevention and Control of Disease (Prohibition on Group Gathering) Regulation (Cap.599G) and Prevention and Control of Disease (Wearing of Mask) Regulation (Cap.599I) and all related laws and regulations. Participants must maintain appropriate social distance during the Event, wear mask according to the relevant regulations, and only take off the mask in circumstances exempted by the relevant regulations. Participants should also take note of the maximum number permitted for group gathering in public places. If any participant (Adult and Children) is prosecuted by any law enforcement agencies or officers, the participant shall be personally responsible, and HKBCF shall not have any liability in relation to such prosecution.
- HKBCF reserves the right to contact participants for information regarding their enrolment.
- Participants aged under 18 years of age, on the date of entry, require the consent of parents or guardians for participation. Parents or guardians must also read the terms and conditions stated therein.
- HKBCF reserves the rights to refuse any entry to participate for any inappropriate behavior.
- Participant’s profile photo cannot involve illegal, obscene, indecent, defamatory, threatening, or pornographic images; be seen to harass, incite hatred or create anxiety; cause offense through racist or ethnic discrimination; advocate criminal behavior; lead to civil or criminal liability; violate laws or rules; disperse improper information.
- HKBCF will not bear any compensation or responsibility for damage or loss during the photo submission process.
- HKBCF reserves the right to change prizes and awards. Any change in prizes will be final and binding upon every entrant. Winners must accept their prize(s) in the form provided by the sponsors. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable, non-refundable, and not exchangeable for cash, credit or kind, either in part or in full, except at the sole and absolute discretion of HKBCF. Prize(s) cannot be sold or bartered. There is no refund for any partially used prize(s). HKBCF reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to deal with any unclaimed prize(s) in any manner. HKBCF shall not be liable, in any way, for any failure or breach by any party regarding the activity and/or prize(s), and accepts no responsibility for any loss suffered by entrants that may arise from the activity or prize(s). In all cases, HKBCF will not be held liable if any prize(s) fail to reach any winner for reasons beyond HKBCF’s control.
- HKBCF can request winners provide proof of identification for verification.
- HKBCF reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions. Should there be any dispute, HKBCF reserves the right to make any final and binding decision.
The above Terms and Conditions include both English and Chinese versions. In case of any discrepancies between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.
Personal Information Collection
The personal data of all participants will be kept confidential, and will only be accessible by authorised personnel of the HKBCF for administration of this event and for promotional purposes in the future.
If participants do not wish to receive promotional materials from the HKBCF, please send an opt-out request to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.